Kamis, 02 Oktober 2014

Woody Flowery

In my childhood I used to draw my own comic, make my own 'activity book' (like the ones sold for kids: a magazine containing maze, crossword puzzles, fill the dots to make a picture, etc), sew my teddy's clothes, and making cute cards for mom & friends.

Now I'm practicing painting again. This is my first trial painting on wooden cutting board.
Hydrangea, acrylic on wood. Found a tutorial on the net how to draw hydrangea. Still far from perfection, but I never thought I can do this until I stroke my brush :)


4 komentar:

  1. Super creative and multiTALENANT! :))

    BalasHapus
  2. Tia.. I am a left-brained person and never been a creative one, so I think my decision to take engineering major fits me well, he he.. But girl, your talent is amazing! Saw your works in Instagram, and so envy.. And you can sew too? I always imagine I'll sew my kids barbie doll's clothes, but I am really not into craft, DIY, or similar things. It's just not my things. :D

    BalasHapus
  3. Hi, thanks for visiting my blog again and leave such a lovely comment from an old time blogger fella. I love the result of your drawing. For me that is so beautifu. Keep it up ;)

    BalasHapus
  4. aaaaa ini dia ini dai DIY nyaaaa :) bunganya manis banget mbak

    BalasHapus

Would love to hear your thoughts ;)